Chris Leopold was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration, magna cum laude, in Management and Marketing. He went on to obtain his law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he was a member of the University of Kentucky Law Journal.
Chris has spent his entire career helping his clients through the litigation process. His primary area of practice involves matters of personal injury litigation, including automobile, trucking, medical malpractice, premises liability, and product liability cases.
Chris and his wife, Kelley, enjoy traveling, attending University of Kentucky sporting events, and spending time with their sons, James and Jack.
– J.D. University of Kentucky College of Law
– B.A. University of Kentucky, magna cum laude
– Supreme Court of Kentucky
– Supreme Court of Indiana
– United States District Court for Western District of Kentucky
– United States District Court for Eastern District of Kentucky
– United States District Court for Southern District of Indiana
– Kentucky Bar Association
– Indiana State Bar Association
– Louisville Bar Association
– Kentucky Justice Association