It’s a great time to ride a motorcycle in Kentucky and Indiana. Attorney Cara Stigger encourages all motorcyclists to ride safely and take the Kentucky Motorcycle Rider Education Course.
She also encourages all motorcyclists to take precautions when riding…
Here are some of her safety tips:
- Wear protective gear at all times
- Use a DOT compliant helmet
- Wear brightly colored clothing or a reflective vest
- Use daytime running lights
- Only wear clear eye protection at night
- Never ride while impaired
Most motorcycle accidents are due to other cars not seeing the motorcycle, but motorcyclist do have rights. If you were in an injury accident, call and speak to a motorcycle accident attorney at Kaufman & Stigger. We can educate you on your rights as an injured person and inform you on the best next steps to take. Our team has decades of experience. Let us help you with the legal aspects of your injury case, while you focus on getting better. Call, text or live chat today to get the conversation started. Go to getthetiger.com.