Free Consultation: 800-937-8443

Free Consultation: 800-937-8443

Requesting An Accident Report In Mount Sterling KY


Kentucky is known for its wide-open roads that are great for cruising, but a dangerous driver can ruin any ride with a mistake at the wheel.  A careless look over at a cellphone or some aggressive driving trying to beat a traffic light can lead to a devastating impact, endangering innocent motorists and their passengers.

If you are left with a serious injury while traveling in Mount Sterling or anywhere in Montgomery County don’t take on a difficult recovery and the at-fault driver’s car insurance representatives alone. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case and find out why the insurance companies aren’t telling you everything you should know.

Getting a Car Accident Report in Mt. Sterling

For a report on an accident within city limits, stop by the Mt. Sterling Police Department Monday-Friday from 8-5 p.m. You can request a report and pick-up forms at the address below. There is a $2 fee for a copy. To get any questions answered you may call (859) 498-8899.

Mt Sterling Police Department

35 South Bank Street

Mt Sterling KY 40353

If your accident was outside city limits and was responded to by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department you can send your request to the Sheriff’s office at the address below. There is a $2 fee for getting a copy of your report. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelop with your request. For any other questions, you can call (859) 498-8704.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office

1 Court Street Suite 4
Mount Sterling, Kentucky 40353

If a Kentucky State Police Officer worked your accident, perhaps along I-64, you will find your accident report online. The KSP utilizes the BuyCrash website to store reports and you can locate yours there. You can also request a copy of your report from the Kentucky State Police Post closest to the location of the collision. You’ll want to call or email them to find out what information you’ll need to make your request.

Will I need a lawyer after my accident in Mount Sterling?

For property damage accidents with minor or no injuries, an attorney probably won’t be necessary to get your car fixed or replaced.

It’s another case entirely if you suffered a traumatic injury. You will be much better off having a Kentucky lawyer working for you as you attempt to recover and get the at-fault driver’s insurance provider to pay for that recovery. Discuss your case with us and let us help you hold that insurance company responsible for every hospital expense and all the time you’ve had to miss from work.

Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC | Requesting An Accident Report In Mount Sterling KY - KSL_A_RT_Flat_White-(1)
Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC | Requesting An Accident Report In Mount Sterling KY - No Fee Unless We Win

With the NO FEE PROMISE, you never pay us a fee unless we win or settle your case Call us for a free consultation.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.